Sportsbook Affiliate or Sportsbook Owner?
There are Benefits of Both for Sportsbook and Agents
Local bookies often ask us what’s best, to become an affiliate of an existing sportsbook, or own your own sportsbook? While we accept the fact that there are indeed pros and cons to be an affiliate of a large sportsbook, we can’t find any cons to owning your own business with the management services of a PPH.
The PPH is the key to any bookies success. If you are a local bookie and attempting to start a sportsbook, on your own accord, then you had better have some deep pockets, a lot of serious skills, and know-how. Starting a sportsbook is a difficult task on your own unless you are a programmer, a site builder, and a coder, it’s practically impossible. You will need to hire someone, or a team of people that have this experience, to get started. This will involve thousands of dollars.
The PPH has come along at the right place in time and they are offering to custom-build a gaming website for you, for FREE. The website offers all three gaming genera, the sportsbook, the casino, and the racebook. The best news, you keep all of the profits, you do not pay affiliate fees or abide by their rules. Why be an affiliate when you can keep 100% – just pay a small fee per player? This is what the PPH offers you.
Pluses and Minuses as Affiliate and Owner
- If you sign up as an affiliate with a sportsbook, you will need to pay royalties. These can be expensive, and you must follow all of the rules of the sportsbook. You are an independent contractor for the affiliate. While you are your own boss, which is great, you are hogtied by rules and regulations of the specific affiliate. You must follow their rules, pay their dues, and accept how they do business. Not all of these sportsbooks are easy to work for and it can be downright difficult to find new players. Yes, you can bring your players on board, however, they must also follow the rules of the affiliate.
- If you sign up with a PPH, you are the boss and you will be offered a bookie gambling software that does the work for you. The PPH comes with a 24/7 support system that offers a toll-free hotline from the United States, as well as agents that speak English.
- The PPH set you up with a gaming website for free. They custom-build your site to your specifications and you will receive a real, working, .com address for you and your clients. Your website works like any online sportsbook and it looks the same as any online bookmaker.
- The PPH is the sportsbook. They set all of the daily sporting events, all the side bets, and all of the lines and odds. They leave you in full control to do what you wish with the lines and odds and you can change them at any time, or you don’t have to offer any event that you would rather not offer. You are the boss and what you say is golden!
- The PPH offers the best in a world-class racebook, that features more than 75-tracks from across North America and around the world. The racebook pays track odds in real-time and you have to do nothing. You don’t have to be a horse expert and you do not have to calculate the odds. All bets are placed online or over the phone to the 800 number.
- The casino features more than 100 games, with all of the latest and hottest slot machines. Your players will enjoy all of their favorite table games and much more. The casino is a cash cow that every bookie must have in their arsenal.
Each Person Must Make Own Decision about Sportsbook
Call a top quality pay per head today and get started for no upfront cost. Get a free website with all of the tools to do your daily tasks. The PPH accepts all wagers over the phone or on the website, you may place wagers for your clients if you choose to do so. The PPH grades all of the day’s action and adjusts accounts accordingly and you will have 24/7 access to all player’s reports as well as all financial reports. Now you can earn what you are worth and own your own bookie business with a PPH.
More information at: start your own sportsbook – why be an affiliate when you can keep 100% – just pay a small fee per player