Not all PayPerHead Services are Equal
Bookmakers, when it comes to pay per head services, you get what you pay for. There is a lot of noise online these days about the newest and best PPH providers and what they can do for you while offering a rock-bottom price. Be careful. It’s true, you get what you pay for and just as with any industry – shoes for example… You have choices as a consumer, you can either go to the big-box discount store that’s on every block and purchase a pair of sneakers for $25 and expect them to last for a month or two, or you can pay a bit more for a well-known shoe brand that will guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of their product. You may pay a bit more, but you can rest assured that what you are paying for will last much longer than the $25 cheapies.
When it comes to choosing a pay per head that offers bookie software, make sure that you are getting what you pay for. There are plenty of fly-by-night providers (and even scams) that just want your money and you will never hear from them again. Don’t be a victim of this madness. This happens often and there is nothing more frustrating as a bookie to need help but there is no number to call, no email to be found and no real customer support of any kind.
What should you be getting with a PayPerHead?
- The best PPH providers on the internet are now offering a turnkey service that features an online sportsbook, a racebook, and a casino. You get all three fantastic gaming genera’s for the price of one.
- What you are really getting is an instant, online presence and it matters not if you have three clients, or 300. What matters is that you are online within a day and your site looks like any other online bookie site. That’s right, your site will look and function just like any of the “big time” online bookmakers. You get all of the same features and your site will offer all of the same events and in many cases, even more.
- The PPH does everything for you. They organize the daily events the night before the event is to take place (in the case of “future odds” the event is organized and categorized for you, along with the appropriate odds).\
- The daily lines and odds are set by experienced oddsmakers that have worked in the industry for many years and many of these folks have direct Las Vegas sportsbook experience. The lines are competitive with anybody online and you have full control to either change the odds as you see fit or simply not offer the event.
- All wagers are accepted by the PPH when the client logs into their account and places the wager or they may place their wagers by calling an 800 number that `
- The PPH grades all wagers and makes the appropriate account adjustments for your clients. They also generate on-demand accounting and player reports. You will have 24/7 access to these reports, which gives you the ability to properly qualify players (limits) as well as budget your money. You must know where every dollar goes and when every dollar comes in. The PPH is your personal accountant.
- The best customer service is available to you and your clients with gaming experienced agents that are friendly and willing to go the extra mile with whatever issue you may need attending to.
- Security is something that you as a bookie must demand. You deserve it, along with your clients. Your information is a top priority and your client’s information is equal.
- Your online sportsbook, racebook, and casino should never be offline. Demand a PPH that is willing to guarantee their “uptime”. There is nothing worse than your sportsbook going down before a big sporting event.
Bookies across the US are realizing there must be a better way and they have discovered the pay per head industry. What a PPH offers is peace of mind knowing that your clients will love what you are offering them. Now is the time to earn a small fortune with the use of a PPH. Call the PPH provider and ask for a free trial. Start earning what you’re worth.