Paying your PPH Services
Don’t Let Paying for PPH Services Cause Headaches
Is paying you PPH service causing you headaches? We know the feeling; we have been in your shoes and we can certainly empathize. Possibly it’s time to take a breather, maybe it’s time to evaluate why you are in this business and what your objective is.
What is your goal? What do you hope to accomplish from this gig? There are many career paths that you could choose, and they would all probably be easier than this bookie hat you’re wearing. Although, on the other hand, this gig can be extremely rewarding, you must learn to “take a load off” every-once-in-a-while. There is close to no need whatsoever to work hard in order to earn a fantastic income. You must work smart. You probably have no idea how to earn a great income and not kill yourself trying. Here are a few tips that worked for us.
First Thing to do Running a PPH Service Platform
· Set a budget. You must set a working budget that you can afford to operate under. If you fail to set a budget and follow it, we promise you nothing but misery! Honestly, budgeting is the single most important aspect of successfully operating a money-making sportsbook.
- You may have opened this online sportsbook with $50,000 or with $500. No matter what the bottom line on your bankroll says, you are the one in charge and you are the one who knows exactly how much you have at any given time. If you have $10,000 in your bankroll can you afford $1,000 bets? Absolutely not. Do guys do it anyway, yes, they do? Bookies break their own rules all of the time and this is a bookie killer. You may have players that say they are “bookie killers” they are not. You are your own killer if you don’t follow your budget.
- Find a fantastic pay per head that offers a fair price and one that offers all of the bells and whistles for that price. For a great PPH provider that comes stacked with a great reputation for customer service as well as a fantastic wagering platform and wagering menu – you can expect to pay around $7-$10 per head, per week. Do not settle from a “fly-by-night that is low-balling all of the competition at $3 per head or even $4-$6 per head. Most of the time their customer support is nonexistent, and their wagering platform leaves a lot to be desired. Stay away. Find a PPH that has a reputation for offering it all along with a great price. Never sell yourself short.
- Don’t be fooled: There are many folks online these days and they all say the same thing, “we are the best”. Are they really the best, are they offering what your clients can find on any given sportsbook? Take a look at some of the big boys in the online gaming world. You know who they are – you can have ten of them up in less than a minute. What do you see about their website that might attract players?
- The big boys are up and operating 99.9% of the time. They almost never go down and they certainly don’t go down before a big game or event. They offer a great daily offering with a large wagering menu along with a user interface that makes their web site readable, attractive and easy to use. They set the daily lines and odds often before game day and/or very early on the morning of game/event day. They accept all wagers either over the phone by the use of an 800-number or over the internet once your client has logged into his PC/Apple/Android device.
- The big boys paid big bucks for that fancy website, but you don’t have to. You must find the right PPH that will give you the best opportunity to offer your clients what they are looking for. You can’t afford to go this on your own. People will tell you that corner bookies earn great money. This is rare. Most local bookies hang on by a thread all year long and even that’s a battle.
Stop paying big bucks for nothing. Call a well-established PPH provider and start earning a six-figure income.