Being a Bookie Means a lot of Changes for the Good
Business as usual is no longer ‘business as usual’. In this business of being a bookie, you had better figure out what sells, and what it is that your clients want if you want to keep them. There is only one priority as a bookmaker, keep your clients!
That’s it, nothing more, nothing less. Do not focus on the money, do not focus on the potential wins, or the potential losses – this makes you a gambler. You quit gambling to become a bookie for a reason, now follow your dreams. Keeping your clients in the fold is not difficult but you must rearrange some priorities. Your clients want everything they can find with the competition. Do they care about how the website looks?
Maybe, what they care about is how the website functions and what the website is offering them. They want 24/7 gaming – you are giving this to them with a website… they want to bet on everything… they will have that opportunity with a state-of-the-art sportsbook, a high fashion virtual casino, and a world-class racebook. You can offer all of this and in a day or two with a fantastic pay per head.
- Gamblers are tired of the information rat race. Listen; every gambler (that’s honest) will tell you that beating the bookie is not an easy task. Gamblers spend an eye-popping amount of money every year and they are tired of losing a big portion of that money. Why not jump ship and start earning a fantastic income on the other side of the table?
- Possibly we are speaking to “established” bookies and what you are looking for is a way to outsource your business so that it earns you a premium income. This is understandable, and it makes sense. How do you do it, how do you become the best bookie possible?
- You must find a support system. You must find people that have been there and done it before you. You will find this supported with a fantastic pay per head provider such as PayPerHead247. These folks have been in business for a long time, and they know what makes both the gambler and the bookie tick – they have been both.
- A bookies job is not easy, it’s certainly exciting, and it can be fun but it’s not always easy. Think about the duties of a bookie.
- Receive deposits: You must have a system in place to get the money in and you must work this out with your client. Although they do not offer to receive payment themselves, they are a brain trust with loads of experience in deposits and payouts and they will steer you in the right direction.
- Set daily lines and odds: This is not an easy task whatsoever. It’s time-consuming and you must have some experience in order to get the lines correct. The pay per head takes care of this daily task as well as taking all bets either by your client logging into their account or over the phone on a toll-free number that’s accessible from the United States. The PPH allows you to change the odds at any time you deem it necessary to do so.
- Keep up with the money flow: You must know where every dollar is being spent and when every penny is being shipped out. The pay per head allows you up to the minute player and financial reports. Now you can stay on top of those beating you as well as the clients that are losing to you.
Don’t delay your progress any longer, what you have in front of you is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The pay per head is now offering you the chance to get in on the ground floor with a three in one package deal that is second to none. The cost is low, the perks are endless, and your clients will love you. If you have dreamed of earning a six-figure income from doing what you love, then take his opportunity and run with it. Call the pay per head provider today and ask for a free gaming website. Make the call, change your life.
More tips for PPH 24/7: