NFC Championship Game Preview San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons
Date/Time: Sun, Jan 20 / 03:05:00 PM ET, Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Georgia
The top two teams in the NFC will clash this coming Sunday when the San Francisco 49ers meet the Atlanta Falcons at the Georgia Dome with a berth in Super Bowl XLVII on the line.
After going 13-3 and reaching the NFC Championship in 2012, the San Francisco 49ers (12-4-1) will try to claim the Conference title this year and avenge last season’s championships game loss against the Giants. Led by novel quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the Niners have the chance to make their return to the Super Bowl for the first time since beating the Chargers 18 years ago (Super Bowl XXIX).
In the first playoff game of his career, Kaepernick had a brilliant performance in the divisional round game against Green Bay, setting an NFL record for most rushing yards (181) by a quarterback in a game, playoffs or regular season. The 25 year-old QB also overcame an early interception returned for a TD by throwing for 263 with two TD.
The top-seeded Atlanta Falcons have the chance to reach their first Super Bowl since losing 34-19 to Denver at the end of the 1998 season. Last weekend, the Falcons claimed a last second victory in the divisional round thanks to a combination of plays and a game-winning 49-yard field goal kicked by Matt Bryant with eight seconds left on the clock. Despite the win over Seattle, Atlanta is currently listed as a four point home underdog against San Francisco.
While the team is 8-1 at home, a series questions about its defense have risen after surrendering 21 fourth-quarter points and needing a last second field goal to set the victory vs. the Seahawks at home.
NFC Championship Game Odds
San Francisco 49ers: 4-110, ML -205
Atlanta Falcons: +4-110, ML +175
Game Total: 49, o/u -110
Super Bowl BlackJack Tournament
1. The contest starts after the Wild Card Round is completed.
2. The contest will have the remaining teams in the playoffs and Superbowl.
3. The contest is exclusive to the ‘Vegas Offshore’ casino.
4. The contest is only available on the single-hand blackjack game.
5. Every true blackjack (Ace and 10) will be replaced with 1 of the remaining teams.
6. The winner will be the team that wins the Super Bowl.
7. Collect as many cards of each player during the week as possible during the NFL playoffs and Superbowl game.
8. Collected Cards will be shown in the ‘Contest’ link on the top menu of the blackjack game.
9. Earn 1 point during the Divisional Round, 1/2 point during the Conference Round, 1/4 point during the Superbowl.
10. The contest ends when the Superbowl starts. Prize money will be credited on the 12th.
How to win?
You will earn FREE cash deposited to your account w/ NO ROLLOVER based on the number of cards you collected of the team that wins the Superbowl.
1. Let’s assume the Packers win the Superbowl.
2. You would win a FREE cash amount equal to the number of Packers cards collected multiplied by your average bet over the course of the playoffs up until the Superbowl.
3. If you have 25 Packers points and your average bet was $20 then you would get a FREE bonus equal to: (25 cards x $20) or $500
The total amount credited to your account will be $500 w/ NO ROLLOVER.
Playing in an online casino is always a great time, no matter what. However, casino promotions make your favorite games even more exciting. There’s always something new happening at our online casino! We frequently change our promotions to get you even more excited about playing your favorite Blackjack, slots, or table games online to make things fun.
Like casino promotions at physical casinos, our online casino promotions do the same. Be sure to take advantage of casino promotions as they come up! Many promotions run for only a limited time. If you have questions about our promotions, check back on our casino promotion tab on the top bar of our website. You’ll find the newest and upcoming casino promotions to take advantage of on this page. You won’t want to miss them!
We offer a welcome bonus for new players. Plus, returning players will always receive their 10% cashback bonus whether they win or lose!