49ers Face Stern Test in Resilient Seahawks
The San Francisco 49ers host the Seattle Seahawks to wrap up week 10 of the NFL Season and this game shouldn’t disappoint. The 49ers find themselves as the NFL’s last undefeated team. That standing will be put to the test tonight for sure. They face a front-runner for the league’s Most Valuable Player, Russell Wilson. The visiting Seattle Seahawks are also undefeated away from home, as they are four and zero on the road.
TV: 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN. LINE: 49ers -6 O/U: 47
Jimmy Garoppolo threw for a personal-best four touchdowns last outing. He also eclipsed 300 yards for the third time in his career. San Francisco improved to 8-0 for the time since 1990 with a 28-25 victory over Arizona on Oct. 31st. The healthy Garoppolo will get his first look at the Seahawks as starter. He did complete both of his passes, including one for a touchdown, in mop-up duty in his first appearance with the 49ers on Nov. 26, 2017.
Seattle won that contest as part of a series-high nine-game winning streak. It ended by dropping a 26-23 overtime decision to San Francisco on the road on Dec. 16, 2018. Wilson had two touchdowns in that game. He threw for a career high-tying five scores in the Seahawks’ 40-34 overtime win over Tampa Bay last week. Wilson will be facing San Francisco’s top-ranked pass defense on Monday.
This, That, and a Dart Throw
The Seahawks are 7-2 on the season and are remarkably playing better on the road than at home. Tyler Lockett erupted for a career-high 13 receptions for 152 yards and two touchdowns last week. Wideout D.K. Metcalf had personal bests in catches and receiving yards with 6 grabs for 123 yards. He also chipped in a score versus the Buccaneers. LB Bobby Wagner, who had a team-high 11 tackles last week, has four interceptions and three sacks in his past six games versus the 49ers.
Seattle added to its passing game with the addition of Josh Gordon off waivers from New England. The wideout’s debut with the Seahawks could be delayed as he works his way through an ankle injury. “(We will) take it all the way to Monday and we’ll figure out what’s best, but it’s a really good first impression,” Seattle coach Pete Carroll said after Gordon’s first practice on Thursday. Chris Carson aims to follow up his 10th career game of eclipsing 100 yards on a ground versus the 49ers’ 14th-ranked rush defense.
The 49ers are 8-0 on the season and playing some really quality football. Tight end George Kittle’s availability for Monday’s game is in jeopardy. An MRI exam revealed damage to both his knee and ankle after he was hit awkwardly on the first play of the game against Arizona. Kittle did not practice on Friday. San Francisco is hoping to see the returns of fullback Kyle Juszczyk (knee), left tackle Joe Staley (fractured leg) and right tackle Mike McGlinchey (knee).
Those additions would be great news to Tevin Coleman. He has found the end zone in back-to-back games. He has also scored in four straight games on Monday Night Football. Fellow running back Matt Breida has also excelled on Mondays. He has erupted for 322 scrimmage yards and five touchdowns (three rushing, two receiving) in three games.
Please Read our Review and See Why we Recommend JazzSports!!
The Dart Throw: 49ers 27, Seahawks 21
Monday Night Football Trends
- Trend Over is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater. Hit % 71.40% (7) O/U 5|2 Push 0 W/L
- Over is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0. 71.40% (7) 5|2 0
- Over is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as a home favorite. 71.40% (7) 5|2 0
- Over is 5-1 in 49ers last 6 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0. 83.30% (6) 5|1 0
- Trend Under is 5-2 in Seahawks last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater. Hit % 71.40% (7) O/U 5|2 Push 0 W/L
- Over is 5-1 in Seahawks last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0. 83.30% (6) 5|1 0
- Under is 5-2 in Seahawks last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0. 71.40% (7) 5|2 0
- Over is 24-8 in Seahawks last 32 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0. 75.00% (32) 24|8 0
Head to Head Trends
- Trend Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in San Francisco. Hit % 71.40% (7) O/U 2|5 Push 0 W/L
- Over is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings. 71.40% (7) 5|2 0
- Seahawks are 11-3-1 ATS in their last 15 meetings. 78.60% (15) 1 11|3
- Seahawks are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 meetings in San Francisco. 71.40% (7) 0 5|2
Get a 150% Free Play Bonus up to $1K by using code HHS100 if you don’t like the above Bonus
Don’t Forget your NBA Tip-off Special from JazzSports
The Tip-Off Bonus is available until November 15th, 2019!!!
Terms and Conditions
- The Tip-Off Promotion will run from October 15th until November 15th, 2019.
- In order to qualify for the 150% Free Play Bonus, players are required to deposit between $100 and $499, while the 200% Free Play Bonus requires a deposit of $500 or more.
- Players must request their Tip-Off Promo via our customer service phone line or directly with their Personal Account Manager.
- The maximum amount granted for both the 150% or 200% Free Play Bonuses is $1000.
- The 150% or 200% Bonuses will be granted in the form of free play funds.
- The 150% Free Play Bonus carries a 16x rollover requirement, while the 200% Free Play Bonus has a 20x rollover requirement.
- The Tip-Off Special cannot be used in conjunction with other available promotions at JAZZSports.
- Players can receive the Tip-Off Promo in several instances throughout the eligible time period, regardless of number of deposits made.
- Deposits made via Credit Card are not eligible for the Tip-Off Bonus.
- Other restrictions may apply.