The Online Super Series (OSS Cub3d) Gets Bigger and Better at Americas Cardroom
There’s an old expression that Good Things Come in Threes and that’s certainly the case with the OSS Cub3d at US-facing poker site Americas Cardroom.
The 3-part tournament series has been held eight times in their storied history. The latest version will run February 9th to March 8th and have $13 Million in guaranteed prize pools, including four $1 Million Main Events. Here are the details:
Mini Online Super Series (MOSS) from February 9th to 16th
- Small stakes series with good-sized prize pools
- $1 Million in guarantees over 65 tourneys
- $50,000 GTD tourney with multiple Day 1 options ($6.60 buy-in)
- $250,000 GTD Main Event on February 16th ($55 buy-in)
Online Super Series (OSS) from February 17th to March 1st
- Flagship series designed for all player types
- $7 Million in guarantees over 110 tourneys
- $1 Million GTD Main Event on February 29th ($630 buy-in)
- $1 Million GTD Main Event on March 1st ($630 buy-in)
- $1 Million GTD tourney with multiple Day 1 options ($215 buy-in)
Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) from March 2nd to 8th
- High roller series with big buy-ins/prize pools
- $5 Million in guarantees over just 45 tourneys
- $1,000,000 Main Event on March 8th ($2,650 buy-in)
You can’t afford to miss the $13 Million OSS Cub3d at Americas Cardroom. For the full schedule, visit Americas Cardroom now!!!.
Visit Americas Cardroom to learn more.