10% Rebate at BetOnline for the Florida Derby
The Grade I, $750,000 Florida Derby, Gulfstream Park’s richest race for three-year-olds, will be renewed this Saturday. BetOnline has all the wagering options you need. The 170-point Kentucky Derby prep (paid 100-40-20-10) drew a field of 12, plus one also-eligible. The 1 1/8-mile Florida Derby, the finale on a stakes-laden 14-race program, will start at approximately 6:36 p.m. ET. The race can be seen on NBCSN and TVG.
Limited-Time 10% Track Rebates
Internet wagers will receive a 10% daily rebate in March. Telephone wagers will receive a 4% daily rebate. There is no limit to how much a Player may earn as well as no minimum volume of wagers that need to be placed.
Please Read our Review of Sportsbetting.ag and See Why it is a Top Rated Sportsbook.
The Florida Derby Contenders
#7 TIZ THE LAW (6-5, morning-line favorite)* is a perfect 3-for-3 on fast dirt, including his convincing victory in the Holy Bull Stakes over this course last time out. He overcame some early traffic trouble, ranged up to ETE INDIEN, and passed him easily en route to victory that day. A son of 2014 Florida Derby winner Constitution, TIZ THE LAW is squarely the one to beat in this event. Manny Franco rides for Barclay Tagg. You can LOCK IN 6/5 odds on Tiz the Law to win the Florida Derby or 8/1 to WIN the 2020 KY Derby.
#5 GOUVERNEUR MORRIS (8-1)* can improve in his second start at three for five-time Florida Derby-winning trainer Todd Pletcher. He was second in his only stakes try to date (Breeders’ Futurity at Keeneland last fall) but beat four others in a February allowance race at Tampa Bay Downs last time out. GOUVERNEUR MORRIS should step up with aplomb following that confidence-boosting triumph. John Velazquez will be in the irons once more. Get 8/1 FIXED ODDS right now on Gouverneur Morris in the Florida Derby Future Book.
|#3 DISC JOCKEY (20-1)* is a longshot worth leaving room for in the exotics. He won his first two starts with ease before suffering a wide trip in a second-place effort in a minor stake at Gulfstream last time out. DISC JOCKEY is working forwardly for trainer Saffie Joseph, who is winning at a 27 percent clip with horses going from sprints to routes, and Tyler Gaffalione will be in the irons. #12 ETE INDIEN (4-1)*, a runaway winner in the Fountain of Youth, and #9 INDEPENDENCE HALL (9-2)*, second in the Tampa Bay Derby, should be included underneath in all trifecta and superfecta plays. Florent Geroux and Joel Rosario are the respective pilots.|
The play ($45 budget): $10 exacta 7/3,5,12 and $5 exacta 5/3,7,12
The Florida Derby Updated Odds
|Florida Derby 2020|
|06:36 PM||310||Tiz The Law||-110|
|302||As Seen On TV||+1800|
|312||My First Grammy||+5000|
The Kentucky Derby Future Book is now open with over 25 horses being offered.
The Kentucky Derby Update Odds
|Saturday, Sep 05, 2020|
|Kentucky Derby 2020|
|210||Tiz The Law||+800|
|208||Storm The Court||+3300|
10% Horse Rebate Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- BetOnline offers a limited-time offer of up to 10% in daily rebates.
- The following wager types are NOT eligible for rebates:
- All wagers that pay $2.20 or less for $2.00
- Tracks in categories D & E
- Matchup bets
- Fixed odds bets
- Propositional bets
- Internet wagers will receive a 10% daily rebate. Telephone wagers will receive a 4% daily rebate. The only exceptions to this rule are that both online and phone wagers on NYRA tracks will receive a 4% rebate.
- There is no limit to how much a player may earn as well as no minimum volume of wagers that need to be placed.
- BetOnline reserves the right to discontinue or cancel rebates at their discretion.
- No rebates will be awarded on cancelled wagers or wagers that have been refunded due to a scratch.
- Please see BetOnline’s General Rules for additional terms and conditions, which apply to any and all promotions.