BetOnline $5,000 Masters Predictor Contest is Live
This week The Masters Tournament at Augusta National begins Thursday, April 8th and the $5,000 Masters Predictor Contest is going to be a good one. Their is no reason not to enter this FREE Contest for Handicappers Hideaway players.
BetOnline has launched a $5,000 Predictor Contest (Free Entry):
- To register for the 5k Masters Predictor, player must log into their account and make their picks for each of the 10 questions listed and the tie-breaker
- Once selections are submitted, player may change answers at any time up until the registration deadline at 7:00 am ET on Thursday, April 8th
- To qualify for prizes, player must bet $25 or more in real-money on The Masters 2021, either in one wager or a combination of wagers. Straight wagers only.
1st Place takes home $500, with the top 75 players earning a payout!
BetOnline $5,000 Masters Predictor Contest Rules and Prizes
- To register for the $5,000 Masters Predictor, player must be logged into their account and make their picks for each of the 10 questions listed and the tie-breaker.
- You are eligible to register for this contest up until 8:00 am ET on Thursday, April 8th, 2021.
- Once selections are submitted, you may change your answers at any time up until the registration deadline at 8:00 am ET on Thursday, April 8th, 2021.
- All players receive one point for each correct answer.
- To qualify for the prizes, you must bet $25 or more in real-money on The Masters 2021, either in one wager or a combination of wagers. Straight wagers only, parlays do not qualify.
- Wagers can be placed pre-tournament in the sportsbook or live betting throughout the tournament.
- At the end of the contest, the players with the most points will win cash prizes based on the following prize chart:
- If various participants tie, the tie-breaker question will be used to determine the final standings of the contest. Participants will be ranked based on having the closest answer to the tie-breaker question.
- If there are ties after the tie-breaker is taken into account, winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. IE: If two contestants tie for 4th Place, they will split the 4th and 5th Place prizes. The participant with the next highest total with win the 6th Place prize.
- Winnings will be paid into each player’s account as cash and must be wagered at least three times before it is eligible for withdrawal.
- Winners will receive their prize by 6:00 pm ET on Tuesday, April 13th, 2021.
- Only one entry per player is allowed. In the event that a player enters multiple times, only the first entry registered will be eligible for a prize.
- BetOnline reserves the right to alter or amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without notice.
Read our Review of BetOnline and See Why You Should Have Them in Your Arsenal