fbpx
Home - Forum

Mans penis gets rip...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Mans penis gets ripped off after attempting to rape a pit bull

Owen
 Owen
(@owen)
Noble Member
2bc21849cf5f0d3a1f35f7d34f85443a?s=110&r=r&d=retro
(@frankie)
Illustrious Member

"oooh I hate when that happens"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2016 4:01 pm
15cd9f747e13bdee7871215447ade395?s=110&r=r&d=retro
(@branchdavidian)
Noble Member

This is such a screwed up dog-eat-dog world.

Was the pit bull male or female?
I don't want to get gross here, but the pit bull not being in heat seemed to get annoyed by the penetration. I hear that some farmers like to rape barnyard animals - so this annoyance at being entered must not be universal - as long as the victim is a female. I am going to assume that the dog was male.
And, below check out the bottom male lion. He does not look to be in agony and he certainly is not in "heat". Could it be that, just as in humans, 10% of male lions and male dogs like homosexual activity while the other 90% would turn around and rip off that offending penis?

Photographer Captures Two Male Lions ‘Mating’ In Botswana

“It is the first time I have seen homosexual behavior in lions but when reading about it upon my return, it is not that uncommon.”

04/15/2016 03:22 pm ET

Two male lions were recently photographed “mating” in Botswana, ignoring the lioness.
Nicole Cambre is a lawyer and award-winning photographer from Belgium who was recognized by National Geographic in 2014 for her nature imagery. Last month, Cambre was in Botswana on safari in the Lagoon area when she spotted the two male lions.

5711219a1900002e0056b550 Nicole Cambre/Rex Shutterstock
Two male lions photographed “mating.” She sent a statement to The Huffington Post about the experience: According to our guide they had only started their behaviour that same week. These intruder males had pushed out the resident males earlier in the year and the other female lions had headed into the Mopani woodlands, an area difficult to access with a safari vehicle. Only one lioness was seen in the centre of the concession where the male lions were and the lions showed no interest in the lioness leading to the assumption that she may have been pregnant. One of the lions was wearing a collar and our guide thought that they may have crossed from Namibia. It is the first time I have seen homosexual behaviour in lions but when reading about it upon my return, it is not that uncommon. With the light just around sunset, it gave some spectacular images. 571121a11600002b0031bd22 Nicole Cambre/Rex Shutterstock
Nicole Cambre documented these two male lions “mating” in Botswana. Homosexuality in animals has long been discussed by experts. In 2012, the Yale Scientific published a piece saying the prevalence of which may be “much more common than previously thought” and could include above 10 percent of species around the world.
In the wild, male lions may exhibit homosexual behavior to reinforce bonds and allegiance.
“No species has been found in which homosexual behavior has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis,” zoologist Petter Bøckman told The Guardian Liberty Voice. “Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue.”

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2016 9:51 am
2bc21849cf5f0d3a1f35f7d34f85443a?s=110&r=r&d=retro
(@frankie)
Illustrious Member

of course the dog was female lets not get sick here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2016 8:07 pm

Share:
HandicappersHideaway.com

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our Mailing list to keep up to date with all the goings on at HH!!!

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Skip to toolbar