March Madness 2022 Bookie Preview
When the month of March comes, most online bookie software operators turn their attention to the NCAA College Basketball Tournament. Although the tournament is already ongoing, you can still prepare your sportsbook with the help of our March Madness 2022 bookie preview.
Our preview is ideal for people who want to become a bookie during March Madness. The NCAA basketball tournament is the second most profitable tournament for bookies after the Super Bowl. Also, the Championship happens on the first Monday of April.
According to a sports handicapping forum, some sportsbook operators earn more than 80 percent of their Super Bowl and March Madness revenues. The other 20 percent comes from MLB, NBA, live dealer casinos, online casinos, and horse racing.
March Madness 2022 Guide
The NCAA basketball tournament will tipped-off March 15 with the First Four play-in games. Two of the four teams will qualify for the first round scheduled from March 17 to 18.
Second-seed Auburn Tigers qualified for the Final Four in 2019. However, they haven’t won the Championship. Thus, the pressure is on them.
Number one seed Gonzaga Bulldogs wants to win this year after finishing second place last year. They would qualify to the Elite Eight if Chet Holmgren and Drew Timme remained healthy.
Fourth seed UCLA Bruins is the team to beat despite losing to Arizona Wildcats last February 3. They will face TCU in the second round.
Number three seed Purdue Boilermakers is one of the most respected squads in the Big Ten Conference. Also, they have a lot to prove. The last time they qualified for the Final Four was in 1980.
The big disappointment for this year’s March Madness is the Kentucky Wildcats. They suffered an upset in the hands of 85-seed Saint Peter’s. Also, it was Saint Peter’s first win in the NCAA basketball tournament. Their next opponent will be Murray State.