9 out of 10 RATING
PricePerPlayer.com is a sports betting software Development Company that offers one of the best sportsbook pay per head service. The company has been in business since 2013 and has a reputation for hosting several popular sportsbooks.
This sportsbook pay per head provider is known in the gambling industry for offering quality service at an affordable price. Some of the other services they offer include: a white label gambling solutions and a software development service.
The company has an excellent infrastructure with several internet redundancy protocols, as a result they have a downtown of almost 0%. Their gambling platform also uses the latest in encryption technology for maximum protection and security. In addition, all data is backed up on different servers for maximum redundancy.
PricePerPlayer.com General Information
- Inception: 2013
- Sports Betting Software: DGS
- Products: Sports Betting, live betting, online casino, horse racing and Live Dealer Casino
- Languages: English, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino and Chinese
Sportsbook Pay Per Head Features
The PricePerplayer.com sportsbook software offers many features that go above and beyond the sportsbook industry standards. Some of these features include:
- Mobile and telephone Support
- Flexible payment options
- Supports an affiliate program
- Automatic updates
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Multi-currency capabilities
- API ready integration
We opened an account with PricePerPlayer.com six months ago to test out their service. The registration process was fast and easy. In fact, once the registration form was submitted, it took mere seconds to create and use our PPH account.
One of the best part about opening an account with them is the anonymity of it. They only ask for a username and a password which means you do not have to give any personal information. Therefore, you can anonymously open a sportsbook.
To test them out, we got 10 players and 2 agents to use their sports betting software. After throwing every kind of situation at this PPH provider, here is what they had to say about it:
- The sports betting website for players is simple and easy to use.
- The Agent management system gives you complete control over your players.
- They have competitive betting odds and live betting options.
- The report generator give you access to important data and statistics that are essential for a successful operation.
- It’s great that you have a lot of control over your players. The ability to set betting limits and enabling types of games can make or break a sportsbook.
- One of the best features of the software is the ability to create an unlimited number of players.
- It is easy to add and edit credit limits to a player’s account.
PricePerPlayer.com has one of the best and friendliest customer service department in the business. No matter what time you talk to them, they are always happy to help.
Overall, everyone agrees that this is a solid sports betting platform that does everything it promises to do. Even though the graphics seemed a bit out-dated; it is still a hell of a software.
Yes, we strongly recommend this bookie Pay Per Head Service to anyone looking to open a sportsbook. At $5 per player, it is cheaper than most PPH services that offer the same products. In fact, PricePerPlayer.com offers more products and service than the competition.
The only complaint was that the generic player website was not very attractive. This is of course, only a cosmetic complaint that has no bearing on the service itself. One option around that is to have them make you a custom website.
If anyone asks, PricePerPlayer is the perfect solution for small sportsbooks and large sports betting operation. This is because you can use their service with only one player or with thousands of players.
We are confident that this one of the best sports betting software currently on the market. Therefore, if you are looking to open your own sportsbook, you should give PricePerPlayer.com a try. You won’t regret it!