Super Dave Osborne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Dave Osborne

the one about the 3 little pigs was a classic... loved the Super Dave Osborne show that was on showtime with him and Fuji... can't find videos anywhere

Contact me at dirty@handicappershideaway.com

Comment

I never thought Super Dave was funny but I think he is hilarious on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Comment

I loved super Dave....

Comment

maybe i was too young to understand the humor when Super Dave originally aired in the late 80s...I didn't even bother watching the video that frankie posted, maybe I'll give it a whirl later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty
            the one about the 3 little pigs was a classic... loved the Super Dave Osborne show that was on showtime with him and Fuji... can't find videos anywhere

Comment

Here is the 3 Little Pigs One.. it is Storybook Land

Comment

Loved SD when I was a teen

Comment

Can't believe he is dead...
                  Bob Einstein, ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm,’ ‘Super Dave’ Actor, Dead at 76

Emmy winner and Letterman regular succumbs to cancer

By Kory Grow

Bob Einstein, who acted on 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and portrayed Super Dave Osborne, has died after a battle with cancer at the age of 76.
                  Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP/REX/Shutterstock

Bob Einstein, the gravelly-voiced actor best known for playing Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Marty Funkhouser and the spirited stuntman Super Dave Osborne, died Wednesday at the age of 76. New York Daily News reports that he had been battling cancer.

Although best known as an actor, Einstein, the older brother of Albert Brooks, got his start in the entertainment industry as a writer. He won two Emmys in the 1970s for his contributions to the Dick Van Dyke vehicle, Van Dyke and Company, and The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour. In addition to his long-running Super Dave character, which he debuted in 1972 and portrayed on everything from Late Night With David Letterman to his own Super Dave show, he gained fame in recent years for his appearances on Curb Your Enthusiasm and Arrested Development.

“Never have I seen an actor enjoy a role the way Bob did playing ‘Marty Funkhouser’ on Curb,” show creator and star Larry David tells Rolling Stone. “It was an amazing, unforgettable experience knowing and working with him. There was no one like him, as he told us again and again. We’re all in a state of shock.” David noted that Einstein was scheduled to be part of Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s 10th season, but his health prevented him from filming.

Read More about Super Dave Osborne Dying

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X