VietBet 468x60 Football Banner
BetAnySports 468x60 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 MLB Home Run Derby & All-Star Game Contest Presented by CRSportsBet Official Picks Thread! HRDerby Picks Due Mon 8 pm EST!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Phew! That's a relief.
    I may have scored negative points. It looked like I had the contest locked-up after the Derby when I got the most possible points. But there was about a ten-fold increase in the possible points for the All-Star Game. Anybody could have just tossed some darts for the second day of the contest and won it! Where were ya BetMonkey? Good thing for me nobody knew that day one of the contest was insignificant compared to day two.
    well if BM would have put in plays he would have gotten some credit. since he didn't all the plays were counted as losses so no matter how you would have done no way he could have been better

Contact me at dirty@handicappershideaway.com

Comment

Well, there was one section of the contest that had odds of -800. I mistakenly took all the favorites. If all 5 of the choices had hit a homer, I would have lost about 4,500 points. I don't think that possibility happened, but this contest was wide open even after day one. I feel very fortunate.

Comment

Thanks for the contest...never played there before. I used their banner here to signup and will test them with whatever prize I get

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Betmonkey View Post
          Thanks for the contest...never played there before. I used their banner here to signup and will test them with whatever prize I get

thanks again
          I forgot to send it off today.. was dealing with some personal stuff and got back later than thought.. will send off now

Comment

thanks...nothing yet but I'll let ya know when it gets credited.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Betmonkey View Post
              thanks...nothing yet but I'll let ya know when it gets credited.

Thanks again
              You should have it now.. got an email about a hour ago

Comment

it's done...thanks

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X