Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates try to stop 3-game skid in LA against Greinke and the Dodgers

Pirates try to stop 3-game skid in LA against Greinke and the Dodgers

The fans at Dodger Stadium will be treated to a game between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Los Angeles Dodgers when they take their seats on Friday.

Jeff Locke will be the starting pitcher for the Pirates on this day. Left hander Locke is 8-10 this season with a 4.43 ERA.

The Dodgers will counter Locke with Zack Greinke. Right hander Greinke has a 1.66 ERA to go along with a 17-3 record this season.

OddsmakersPittsburgh:Los Angeles:
    To comment on this post please visit our popular posting forums
    k out our NFL and College Football contests that are ongoing during the 2015 football season.

Contact me at dirty@handicappershideaway.com

over 6.5 is the last leg of my 4 teamer, hoping that hit's it's at youwager and i wouldn't mind having them send me $600 or $700 tomorrow for my weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
      over 6.5 is the last leg of my 4 teamer, hoping that hit's it's at youwager and i wouldn't mind having them send me $600 or $700 tomorrow for my weekend.
      Congrats dude... Over hit

Comment

Thanks dirty, I lost my french bulldog of 13 years i had since a puppy saturday. broke up with my g/f tuesday. I'm just trying to get back to happy me,carefree guy that likes to drink and gamble. Single is not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
          Thanks dirty, I lost my french bulldog of 13 years i had since a puppy saturday. broke up with my g/f tuesday. I'm just trying to get back to happy me,carefree guy that likes to drink and gamble. Single is not so bad.
          Sorry to hear Hank... you will be back on track soon I do believe buddy

Comment

thanks, i already am back, no interest in dating, that shit takes too much out of me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X