BetAnySports NFL 468x60 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Preseason Pick of the Week: Detroit Lions vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Friday, Aug. 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preseason Pick of the Week: Detroit Lions vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Friday, Aug. 28

Current BetAnySports Line: Jaguars -2 and the total is sitting at 39 1/2To Comment on this post please visit our popular posting forums2015 NFL and College Football contests that will be starting up in a few weeks with over $15K in prizes.

Contact me at dirty@handicappershideaway.com

The Lions more than likely go conservative for this game. Disguise and key evaluation period for Caldwell more than anything else. Jags trying to sell tickets probably play to win more and being at home should have the edge.

It really is hard to get excited about the Lions laying it on anyone in the pre-season (especially on the road). BOL to all who bet pre-season. :wink

Comment

I never bet preseason... good stuff Known

Comment

4th and 3 and the woeful Jags go for it (instead of the field goal). This is why you don't bet pre-season, lol.:homersimpson

Comment

Originally posted by KnownUnknown View Post
          4th and 3 and the woeful Jags go for it (instead of the field goal). This is why you don't bet pre-season, lol.:homersimpson

Exactly...

Comment

Even with the Jags score here it will be hard to be too confident in their winning the game. Detroit's back-ups are better than the Jags scrubs. You have to hope that Detroit plays conservative and the Jags really play for the win. The weather may be their greatest defensive asset, lol.:mumbley

Comment

Preseason you never know for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Preseason you never know for sure
                That's exactly why I can never understand cappers/bettors who are so confident about betting pre-season games as a really viable option. :hairflame

Comment

Here's one tidbit about Lions coach Caldwell that has me perplexed. He seems to think that Dan Orlovsky is a better back-up QB than Kellen Moore.

He is dead wrong on that assessment. Moore plays with more poise, reads the field better and is a more accurate passer. Caldwell seems to be more blinded by the physical advantages Orlovsky possesses than reading the real skill and ability of the two players. :choke

Comment

I watched this game with a purpose and I'm still completely amazed that I was able to make it through the entire thing. I certainly would have serious reservations about betting these games. God bless those of you who believe its a good idea. LOL ee

Comment

Originally posted by KnownUnknown View Post
                      Here's one tidbit about Lions coach Caldwell that has me perplexed. He seems to think that Dan Orlovsky is a better back-up QB than Kellen Moore.

He is dead wrong on that assessment. Moore plays with more poise, reads the field better and is a more accurate passer. Caldwell seems to be more blinded by the physical advantages Orlovsky possesses than reading the real skill and ability of the two players. :choke

Just a gut feeling many times and play on the field doens't determine it.. It is how the team reacts.. you dn't want a team revolting against your QB

Comment

Interesting way of seeing it Dirty- coach Caldwell does seem very much like a players coach. This year should show quite a bit about his ability as a coach who has to overcome challenge and game plan effectively. It will be much more challenging for him to get the W's (imo). :wink

Comment

Caldwell is the most calm and unemotional coach I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Caldwell is the most calm and unemotional coach I've ever seen.
                            That's true General and somtimes it makes me wonder if he has what it takes to get to the higher level that Lions fans have been waiting for (forever).

Comment

He didn't have it in Indy and he had a pretty darn good team.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X